We thank Prof. Stephen L. Buchwald (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) for insightful discussions and Dr. Iain Campuzano (Amgen) for supplying HRMS data. H.W. thanks Amgen Therapeutic Discovery for financial aid during a summer internship.
Copper-Catalyzed Domino Cycloaddition/CN Coupling/Cyclization/(CH Arylation): An Efficient Three-Component Synthesis of Nitrogen Polyheterocycles†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 42, pages 11198–11202, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Qian, W., Wang, H. and Allen, J. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Domino Cycloaddition/CN Coupling/Cyclization/(CH Arylation): An Efficient Three-Component Synthesis of Nitrogen Polyheterocycles . Angew. Chem., 125: 11198–11202. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305970
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!