These authors contributed equally.
Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Panchromatic Ruthenium Sensitizers with Quinolinylbipyridine Anchors
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 182–187, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Chou, C.-C., Hu, F.-C., Yeh, H.-H., Wu, H.-P., Chi, Y., Clifford, J. N., Palomares, E., Liu, S.-H., Chou, P.-T. and Lee, G.-H. (2014), Highly Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Panchromatic Ruthenium Sensitizers with Quinolinylbipyridine Anchors. Angew. Chem., 126: 182–187. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305975
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!