This work is financially supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC) through the Discovery Project programs (DP1095861 and DP130104459).
Three-Dimensional N-Doped Graphene Hydrogel/NiCo Double Hydroxide Electrocatalysts for Highly Efficient Oxygen Evolution†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 13812–13815, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Duan, J., Jaroniec, M. and Qiao, S. Z. (2013), Three-Dimensional N-Doped Graphene Hydrogel/NiCo Double Hydroxide Electrocatalysts for Highly Efficient Oxygen Evolution. Angew. Chem., 125: 13812–13815. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306166
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Numbers: DP1095861, DP130104459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!