This work has been funded by NIH, NIDCR (grant number 5R01DE015920-07), NHLBI PPG (grant number 1P01 HL108795), and NWO through a Rubicon fellowship to J.B. We acknowledge Dr. Jose Betancourt for his help with the synthesis and the following Northwestern University Facilities: Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine Peptide Core, Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine Cleanroom Core, Keck Biophysics Facility, and Cell Imaging Facility.
Dynamic Display of Bioactivity through Host–Guest Chemistry†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 46, pages 12299–12302, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Boekhoven, J., Rubert Pérez, C. M., Sur, S., Worthy, A. and Stupp, S. I. (2013), Dynamic Display of Bioactivity through Host–Guest Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 125: 12299–12302. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306278
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5R01DE015920-07, 1P01 HL108795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!