F.C. and P.A.E. contributed equally to this work.
Chelator-Free Synthesis of a Dual-Modality PET/MRI Agent†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13561–13565, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, F., Ellison, P. A., Lewis, C. M., Hong, H., Zhang, Y., Shi, S., Hernandez, R., Meyerand, M. E., Barnhart, T. E. and Cai, W. (2013), Chelator-Free Synthesis of a Dual-Modality PET/MRI Agent. Angew. Chem., 125: 13561–13565. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306306
This work is supported in part by the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the National Institutes of Health (NIBIB/NCI 1R01CA169365, T32CA009206, and T32GM08349), the Department of Defense (W81XWH-11-1-0644), and the American Cancer Society (125246-RSG-13-099-01-CCE). The authors thank Prof. R. J. Nickles and Prof. O. T. DeJesus for helpful discussions related to the production and isolation of radioarsenic.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIBIB/NCI 1R01CA169365, T32CA009206, T32GM08349
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-11-1-0644
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 125246-RSG-13-099-01-CCE