F.C. and P.A.E. contributed equally to this work.
Chelator-Free Synthesis of a Dual-Modality PET/MRI Agent†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13561–13565, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, F., Ellison, P. A., Lewis, C. M., Hong, H., Zhang, Y., Shi, S., Hernandez, R., Meyerand, M. E., Barnhart, T. E. and Cai, W. (2013), Chelator-Free Synthesis of a Dual-Modality PET/MRI Agent. Angew. Chem., 125: 13561–13565. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306306
This work is supported in part by the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the National Institutes of Health (NIBIB/NCI 1R01CA169365, T32CA009206, and T32GM08349), the Department of Defense (W81XWH-11-1-0644), and the American Cancer Society (125246-RSG-13-099-01-CCE). The authors thank Prof. R. J. Nickles and Prof. O. T. DeJesus for helpful discussions related to the production and isolation of radioarsenic.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIBIB/NCI 1R01CA169365, T32CA009206, T32GM08349
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-11-1-0644
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 125246-RSG-13-099-01-CCE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!