This research was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid (No. 19675001) from MEXT (Japan) (S.Y.), JST, CREST (S.Y.), and JST, ACT-C (A.F.).
Diarylated Bi(thieno[2,3-c]thiophene)s: A Ring-Fusing Strategy for Controlling the Molecular Alignment of Oligoarenes†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 46, pages 12313–12317, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Fukazawa, A., Kishi, D., Tanaka, Y., Seki, S. and Yamaguchi, S. (2013), Diarylated Bi(thieno[2,3-c]thiophene)s: A Ring-Fusing Strategy for Controlling the Molecular Alignment of Oligoarenes. Angew. Chem., 125: 12313–12317. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306323
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- MEXT (Japan)
- JST, CREST
- JST, ACT-C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!