The financial support from CRP Consortium and NSF (grant number CHE 10-26060) is appreciated. We acknowledge the sample of catalase received from Ryan Mehl.
Bioinspired Iron-Based Catalyst for Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 46, pages 12370–12373, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Simakova, A., Mackenzie, M., Averick, S. E., Park, S. and Matyjaszewski, K. (2013), Bioinspired Iron-Based Catalyst for Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization. Angew. Chem., 125: 12370–12373. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306337
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- CRP Consortium
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 10-26060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!