These authors contributed equally to this work.
Plasmonic Nanoprobes for Real-Time Optical Monitoring of Nitric Oxide inside Living Cells†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 13939–13943, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Rivera_Gil, P., Vazquez-Vazquez, C., Giannini, V., Callao, M. P., Parak, W. J., Correa-Duarte, M. A. and Alvarez-Puebla, R. A. (2013), Plasmonic Nanoprobes for Real-Time Optical Monitoring of Nitric Oxide inside Living Cells. Angew. Chem., 125: 13939–13943. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306390
This work was funded by the Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (CTQ2011-23167), the European Research Council (CrossSERS, FP7/2013 329131, Metachem FP7/2008 228762-2), and the Human Frontier Science Program (grant RGP0052/2012-C201). We also acknowledge Niurka Llópiz Janer for her help with the cellular cultures.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CTQ2011-23167
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: CrossSERS, FP7/2013 329131, Metachem FP7/2008 228762-2
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RGP0052/2012-C201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!