We gratefully acknowledge the John R. Oishei Foundation, the Bruce Holm Catalyst Fund, the NIH (CA-173309), and NSF (CHE-1310374) for support. MR imaging was supported in part by Roswell Park’s NCI Support Grant (P30A16056) and the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation.
A Redox-Activated MRI Contrast Agent that Switches Between Paramagnetic and Diamagnetic States†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 52, pages 14247–14250, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Tsitovich, P. B., Spernyak, J. A. and Morrow, J. R. (2013), A Redox-Activated MRI Contrast Agent that Switches Between Paramagnetic and Diamagnetic States. Angew. Chem., 125: 14247–14250. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306394
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- John R. Oishei Foundation
- Bruce Holm Catalyst Fund
- NIH. Grant Number: CA-173309
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1310374
- Roswell Park’s NCI Support Grant. Grant Number: P30A16056
- Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!