This work is supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR FA9550-09-1-0193 and FA9950-09-1-0254).
Photodynamic Chiral Molecular Switches with Thermal Stability: From Reflection Wavelength Tuning to Handedness Inversion of Self-Organized Helical Superstructures†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 13948–13952, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Xue, C., Wang, M., Urbas, A. and Li, Q. (2013), Photodynamic Chiral Molecular Switches with Thermal Stability: From Reflection Wavelength Tuning to Handedness Inversion of Self-Organized Helical Superstructures. Angew. Chem., 125: 13948–13952. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306396
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FA9550-09-1-0193, FA9950-09-1-0254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!