We gratefully acknowledge the National Basic Research Program of China (no. 2011CB936003), the Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 2107216 and no. 21272205), and the Program for the Zhejiang Leading Team of Science and Technology Innovation for their financial support.
Copper-Mediated Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazoles from N-Tosylhydrazones and Anilines†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13566–13570, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Yan, Q., Liu, Z., Xu, Y. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Copper-Mediated Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazoles from N-Tosylhydrazones and Anilines. Angew. Chem., 125: 13566–13570. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306416
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB936003
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2107216, 21272205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!