These authors contributed equally to this work.
Structure-Based Design of an RNA-Binding p-Terphenylene Scaffold that Inhibits HIV-1 Rev Protein Function†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13647–13651, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
González-Bulnes, L., Ibáñez, I., Bedoya, L. M., Beltrán, M., Catalán, S., Alcamí, J., Fustero, S. and Gallego, J. (2013), Structure-Based Design of an RNA-Binding p-Terphenylene Scaffold that Inhibits HIV-1 Rev Protein Function. Angew. Chem., 125: 13647–13651. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306665
We received support from MEC (BFU2012-30770, CTQ2010-19774) and ISCIII (RD12/0017, PI 12/0506) of Spain, Generalitat Valenciana (PROMETEO 2010/061, AP-225/2011), and Universidad Católica de Valencia, and thank A. Velázquez for help with ITC, and C. Cabrera for providing plasmids.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- MEC. Grant Numbers: BFU2012-30770, CTQ2010-19774
- ISCIII. Grant Numbers: RD12/0017, PI 12/0506
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO 2010/061, AP-225/2011
- Universidad Católica de Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!