Financial support from the Spanish Government (project MAT2012-38429-C04) and the Generalitat Valenciana (project PROMETEO/2009/016) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the Fundación Carolina and UPNFM-Honduras for a doctoral grant to L.E. Santos-Figueroa and to the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for a doctoral grant to C. Giménez.
Selective and Sensitive Chromofluorogenic Detection of the Sulfite Anion in Water Using Hydrophobic Hybrid Organic–Inorganic Silica Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 13957–13961, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Santos-Figueroa, L. E., Giménez, C., Agostini, A., Aznar, E., Marcos, M. D., Sancenón, F., Martínez-Máñez, R. and Amorós, P. (2013), Selective and Sensitive Chromofluorogenic Detection of the Sulfite Anion in Water Using Hydrophobic Hybrid Organic–Inorganic Silica Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 125: 13957–13961. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306688
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Spanish Government
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/016
- Fundación Carolina
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!