These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Synthetic Small Molecule for Targeted Transcriptional Activation of Germ Cell Genes in a Human Somatic Cell†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13652–13655, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Han, L., Pandian, G. N., Junetha, S., Sato, S., Anandhakumar, C., Taniguchi, J., Saha, A., Bando, T., Nagase, H. and Sugiyama, H. (2013), A Synthetic Small Molecule for Targeted Transcriptional Activation of Germ Cell Genes in a Human Somatic Cell. Angew. Chem., 125: 13652–13655. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306766
This research was supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan, administrated by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. We thank iCeMS for an exploratory grant for young investigators and Grants-in-aid for Young Scientists (B) for support (G.N.P.). L.H. was supported by the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!