This research was supported by WCU (World Class University) program (Project No. R31-2008-000-10059-0) and Basic Research (Project No. 2011-0009930) through the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. This work was performed under the approval of the Photon Factory Program Advisory Committee (Proposal No. 2012G017) and Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (Proposal No. 2010-2086-04).
Kinetic Assembly of a Thermally Stable Porous Coordination Network Based on Labile CuI Units and the Visualization of I2 Sorption†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 47, pages 12621–12625, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Kitagawa, H., Ohtsu, H. and Kawano, M. (2013), Kinetic Assembly of a Thermally Stable Porous Coordination Network Based on Labile CuI Units and the Visualization of I2 Sorption. Angew. Chem., 125: 12621–12625. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306776
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- WCU. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10059-0
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!