The authors acknowledge the Foundation for Polish Science Team Programme co-financed by the EU “European Regional Development Fund” TEAM/2011–7/8 and the National Science Centre (DEC-2011/01/B/ST5/06338) for financial support and the Royal Society (UK) for a University Research Fellowship (D.F.J.). K.S., I.J., and M.S. thank the NanOtechnology, Biomaterials and aLternative Energy Source for ERA integration (REGPOT-CT-2011-285949-NOBLESSE) Project from the EU. S.Y. gratefully acknowledges the receipt of a Leverhulme Trust Early Career Research Fellowship, and M.S. the receipt of an ERC Advanced Grant and EPSRC Programme Grant. We are grateful to Diamond Light Source for access to the Beamline I11.
Permanent Porosity Derived From the Self-Assembly of Highly Luminescent Molecular Zinc Carbonate Nanoclusters†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13656–13660, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Sokołowski, K., Bury, W., Justyniak, I., Fairen-Jimenez, D., Sołtys, K., Prochowicz, D., Yang, S., Schröder, M. and Lewiński, J. (2013), Permanent Porosity Derived From the Self-Assembly of Highly Luminescent Molecular Zinc Carbonate Nanoclusters. Angew. Chem., 125: 13656–13660. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306785
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Foundation for Polish Science Team Programme. Grant Numbers: TEAM/2011–7/8, DEC-2011/01/B/ST5/06338, REGPOT-CT-2011-285949-NOBLESSE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!