We acknowledge support from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2014CB239402, 2013CB834505), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51322213, 20901081, 51172245, 91127005, 21201172), the Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KGCX2-EW-311-3), and the 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Y.Y. also thanks the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG02-09ER16096) for financial support.
Graphene-Supported Ultrafine Metal Nanoparticles Encapsulated by Mesoporous Silica: Robust Catalysts for Oxidation and Reduction Reactions†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 254–258, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Shang, L., Bian, T., Zhang, B., Zhang, D., Wu, L.-Z., Tung, C.-H., Yin, Y. and Zhang, T. (2014), Graphene-Supported Ultrafine Metal Nanoparticles Encapsulated by Mesoporous Silica: Robust Catalysts for Oxidation and Reduction Reactions. Angew. Chem., 126: 254–258. doi: 10.1002/ange.201306863
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2014CB239402, 2013CB834505
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51322213, 20901081, 51172245, 91127005, 21201172
- Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-EW-311-3
- 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!