We acknowledge support from the National Institutes of Health (DP2 GM105434), the Searle Scholars Program, and the Corning Foundation. A.U. acknowledges fellowships from Harvard University and the HHMI (Increasing Diversity and Education Access to Sciences (IDEAS) Program and an Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Fellowship).
Rescuing Auxotrophic Microorganisms with Nonenzymatic Chemistry†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 45, pages 12016–12019, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Umeano, A. and Balskus, E. P. (2013), Rescuing Auxotrophic Microorganisms with Nonenzymatic Chemistry. Angew. Chem., 125: 12016–12019. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307033
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DP2 GM105434
- Searle Scholars Program
- Corning Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!