Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21125208 & 21032003) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300) is acknowledged.
Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenolysis of N-Sulfonyl Aminoalcohols via Achiral Enesulfonamide Intermediates†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13607–13610, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, C.-B. and Zhou, Y.-G. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenolysis of N-Sulfonyl Aminoalcohols via Achiral Enesulfonamide Intermediates. Angew. Chem., 125: 13607–13610. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307036
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21125208, 21032003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!