This work was supported by the Australian Research Council in the form of a Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DE130100689) awarded to J.H.G. We thank Dr. Christopher Sumby (University of Adelaide) for X-ray crystallographic studies.
Biomimetic Total Synthesis of (±)-Merochlorin A†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 46, pages 12392–12395, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Pepper, H. P. and George, J. H. (2013), Biomimetic Total Synthesis of (±)-Merochlorin A. Angew. Chem., 125: 12392–12395. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307200
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DE130100689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!