This work was supported by the “973 Project” (2012CB821706), NSFC (21225105, 21121061, and 21001120) and the innovative talents training funded projects for Ph.D. students of Sun Yat-Sen University.
A Noble-Metal-Free Porous Coordination Framework with Exceptional Sensing Efficiency for Oxygen†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13671–13675, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, R.-B., Li, F., Liu, S.-Y., Qi, X.-L., Zhang, J.-P. and Chen, X.-M. (2013), A Noble-Metal-Free Porous Coordination Framework with Exceptional Sensing Efficiency for Oxygen. Angew. Chem., 125: 13671–13675. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307217
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2012CB821706
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21225105, 21121061, 21001120
- Sun Yat-Sen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!