We thank Dr. Charles Y.-C. Lee and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) for financial support (FA9550-11-1-0017 and LRIR-12RZ03COR). We also thank the Office of Naval Research (ONR) for financial support (N00014-12-1-0874).
Transparent, Flexible, Superomniphobic Surfaces with Ultra-Low Contact Angle Hysteresis†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 49, pages 13245–13249, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Golovin, K., Lee, D. H., Mabry, J. M. and Tuteja, A. (2013), Transparent, Flexible, Superomniphobic Surfaces with Ultra-Low Contact Angle Hysteresis. Angew. Chem., 125: 13245–13249. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307222
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Numbers: FA9550-11-1-0017, LRIR-12RZ03COR
- Office of Naval Research (ONR). Grant Number: N00014-12-1-0874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!