W.Z. acknowledges the support of the Australian Research Council (ARC). M.Z. thanks the National Basic Research Program of China (grant number 2012CB932302). A.F. and T.K. greatly acknowledge financial support from the Chinese–German Centre for Science (grant number GZ676) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant number FE 928/4-1).
A Highly Active Perovskite Electrode for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction Below 600 °C†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 52, pages 14286–14290, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Sunarso, J., Zhao, M., Liang, F., Klande, T. and Feldhoff, A. (2013), A Highly Active Perovskite Electrode for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction Below 600 °C. Angew. Chem., 125: 14286–14290. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307305
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932302
- Chinese–German Centre for Science. Grant Number: GZ676
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FE 928/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!