The financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20925104, 21171098, 21271102), the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (2013CB922100 and 2010CB923303), and high-performance computational center of Nanjing University is acknowledged.
Variable Photophysical Properties of Phosphorescent Iridium(III) Complexes Triggered by closo- and nido-Carborane Substitution†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13676–13680, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, C., Sun, H., Tang, X., Lv, W., Yan, H., Zhao, Q., Wang, J. and Huang, W. (2013), Variable Photophysical Properties of Phosphorescent Iridium(III) Complexes Triggered by closo- and nido-Carborane Substitution. Angew. Chem., 125: 13676–13680. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307333
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925104, 21171098, 21271102
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB922100, 2010CB923303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!