We thank Prateek Jha and Vladimir Kuzovkov for stimulating discussions during development of the model. Numerical simulations were performed using the Northwestern University High Performance Computing Cluster Quest. This work was supported by the Non-Equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC), which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989. D.A.W. thanks the fellowship from the Northwestern University Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (NU-MRSEC) funded by the NSF under Award Number DMR-1121262.
Accelerated Self-Replication under Non-Equilibrium, Periodic Energy Delivery†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 177–181, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, R., Walker, D. A., Grzybowski, B. A. and Olvera de la Cruz, M. (2014), Accelerated Self-Replication under Non-Equilibrium, Periodic Energy Delivery. Angew. Chem., 126: 177–181. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307339
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1121262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!