This work was supported as part of the Center for Gas Separations Relevant to Clean Energy Technologies, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001015, part of the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Program under Award Number DE-FC36-07G017033 and part of the Methane Opportunities for Vehicular Energy (MOVE) Program, an ARPA-e project under Award Number DE-AR0000249.
Symmetry-Guided Synthesis of Highly Porous Metal–Organic Frameworks with Fluorite Topology†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 834–837, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Chen, Y.-P., Bosch, M., Gentle, T., Wang, K., Feng, D., Wang, Z. U. and Zhou, H.-C. (2014), Symmetry-Guided Synthesis of Highly Porous Metal–Organic Frameworks with Fluorite Topology. Angew. Chem., 126: 834–837. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307340
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07G017033, DE-AR0000249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!