The authors are grateful for financial support from the Frontier Research Center on Fundamental and Applied Sciences of Matters, the National Tsing Hua University, and the National Science Council, Taiwan. PEG=poly(ethylene glycol).
Photosensitization of Singlet Oxygen and In Vivo Photodynamic Therapeutic Effects Mediated by PEGylated W18O49 Nanowires†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 47, pages 12558–12562, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Kalluru, P., Vankayala, R., Chiang, C.-S. and Hwang, K. C. (2013), Photosensitization of Singlet Oxygen and In Vivo Photodynamic Therapeutic Effects Mediated by PEGylated W18O49 Nanowires. Angew. Chem., 125: 12558–12562. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307358
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Frontier Research Center on Fundamental and Applied Sciences of Matters
- National Tsing Hua University
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!