The authors are grateful for financial support from the Frontier Research Center on Fundamental and Applied Sciences of Matters, the National Tsing Hua University, and the National Science Council, Taiwan. PEG=poly(ethylene glycol).
Photosensitization of Singlet Oxygen and In Vivo Photodynamic Therapeutic Effects Mediated by PEGylated W18O49 Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 47, pages 12558–12562, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Kalluru, P., Vankayala, R., Chiang, C.-S. and Hwang, K. C. (2013), Photosensitization of Singlet Oxygen and In Vivo Photodynamic Therapeutic Effects Mediated by PEGylated W18O49 Nanowires. Angew. Chem., 125: 12558–12562. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307358
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Frontier Research Center on Fundamental and Applied Sciences of Matters
- National Tsing Hua University
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!