This research was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysts” from MEXT (Japan) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Grant No. 23655077) from the JSPS. We gratefully acknowledge Prof. T. Iwamoto and Prof. S. Ishida (Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University) for their kind assistance with X-ray crystallographic analysis. We also thank the JSPS for a research fellowship for Young Scientists (Y.T.).
Chiral Silver Phosphate Catalyzed Transformation of ortho-Alkynylaryl Ketones into 1H-Isochromene Derivatives through an Intramolecular-Cyclization/Enantioselective-Reduction Sequence†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 239–243, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Terada, M., Li, F. and Toda, Y. (2014), Chiral Silver Phosphate Catalyzed Transformation of ortho-Alkynylaryl Ketones into 1H-Isochromene Derivatives through an Intramolecular-Cyclization/Enantioselective-Reduction Sequence. Angew. Chem., 126: 239–243. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307371
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!