These authors contributed equally to this work.
Therapeutic Targeting of Oncogenic K-Ras by a Covalent Catalytic Site Inhibitor†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 203–208, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Lim, S. M., Westover, K. D., Ficarro, S. B., Harrison, R. A., Choi, H. G., Pacold, M. E., Carrasco, M., Hunter, J., Kim, N. D., Xie, T., Sim, T., Jänne, P. A., Meyerson, M., Marto, J. A., Engen, J. R. and Gray, N. S. (2014), Therapeutic Targeting of Oncogenic K-Ras by a Covalent Catalytic Site Inhibitor. Angew. Chem., 126: 203–208. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307387
This work was supported by CPRIT (R1207), The Welch Foundation (I1829), NIH P01NS047572, the Strategic Research Initiative at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute (J.A.M.), the Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Northeastern University Joint Program in Cancer Drug Development, NIH GM101135 (J.R.E.), a research collaboration with the Waters Corp (J.R.E.), Sally Gordon Fellowship of the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (DRG 112-12) (M.E.P.), DOD Breast Cancer Research Program Postdoctoral Fellowship (BC120208) (M.E.P.).
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- CPRIT. Grant Number: R1207
- The Welch Foundation. Grant Number: I1829
- NIH. Grant Number: P01NS047572
- NIH. Grant Number: GM101135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!