Support from the US National Science Foundation (grant number ECCS-1028328, S.X.) and the Welch Foundation (grant number E-1721, Y.W.) is acknowledged. This work is also supported in part by the NHARP of Texas (grant number 003652-0010-2011, Y.W.), Texas Center of Superconductivity at University of Houston and a GEAR grant (S.X.).
Noninvasive Measurement of the Mechanical Force Generated by Motor Protein EF-G during Ribosome Translocation†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 52, pages 14291–14294, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Yao, L., Li, Y., Tsai, T.-W., Xu, S. and Wang, Y. (2013), Noninvasive Measurement of the Mechanical Force Generated by Motor Protein EF-G during Ribosome Translocation. Angew. Chem., 125: 14291–14294. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307419
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECCS-1028328
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1721
- NHARP of Texas. Grant Number: 003652-0010-2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!