These authors contributed equally to this work.
Divergent Total Synthesis of Indoxamycins A, C, and F†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13498–13502, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
He, C., Zhu, C., Dai, Z., Tseng, C.-C. and Ding, H. (2013), Divergent Total Synthesis of Indoxamycins A, C, and F. Angew. Chem., 125: 13498–13502. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307426
This work was supported by the NSFC (21202144), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2011QNA3010, 2013QNA3021), the Zhejiang Provincial NSFC (LQ12B02003), and the New Teacher’s Fund for Doctor Stations, Ministry of Education (20120101120087).
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21202144
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2011QNA3010, 2013QNA3021
- Zhejiang Provincial NSFC. Grant Number: LQ12B02003
- the New Teacher’s Fund for Doctor Stations, Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20120101120087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!