These authors contributed equally to this work.
Divergent Total Synthesis of Indoxamycins A, C, and F†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13498–13502, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
He, C., Zhu, C., Dai, Z., Tseng, C.-C. and Ding, H. (2013), Divergent Total Synthesis of Indoxamycins A, C, and F. Angew. Chem., 125: 13498–13502. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307426
This work was supported by the NSFC (21202144), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2011QNA3010, 2013QNA3021), the Zhejiang Provincial NSFC (LQ12B02003), and the New Teacher’s Fund for Doctor Stations, Ministry of Education (20120101120087).
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21202144
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2011QNA3010, 2013QNA3021
- Zhejiang Provincial NSFC. Grant Number: LQ12B02003
- the New Teacher’s Fund for Doctor Stations, Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20120101120087
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.