D.L.P. acknowledges support by the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
Acylsilanes in Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Directed Aromatic C–H Alkenylations and Siloxycarbene Reactions with CC Double Bonds†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 273–275, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Becker, P., Priebbenow, D. L., Pirwerdjan, R. and Bolm, C. (2014), Acylsilanes in Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Directed Aromatic C–H Alkenylations and Siloxycarbene Reactions with CC Double Bonds. Angew. Chem., 126: 273–275. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307446
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!