These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two-Dimensional Hybrid Nanosheets of Tungsten Disulfide and Reduced Graphene Oxide as Catalysts for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 13996–13999, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J., Voiry, D., Ahn, S. J., Kang, D., Kim, A. Y., Chhowalla, M. and Shin, H. S. (2013), Two-Dimensional Hybrid Nanosheets of Tungsten Disulfide and Reduced Graphene Oxide as Catalysts for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution. Angew. Chem., 125: 13996–13999. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307475
This work was supported by the Basic Science Research Program (2011-0013601) and a grant (grant number 2011-0031630) from the Center for Advanced Soft Electronics under the Global Frontier Research Program through the National Research Foundation funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Korea. We thank Prof. Sang Hoon Joo for helpful discussion.
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!