Financial support from the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung (stipend to X.X.) is gratefully acknowledged.
1,1-Carbozirconation: Unusual Reaction of an Alkyne with a Methyl Zirconocene Cation and Subsequent Frustrated Lewis Pair Like Reactivity†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 13874–13877, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, X., Kehr, G., Daniliuc, C. G. and Erker, G. (2013), 1,1-Carbozirconation: Unusual Reaction of an Alkyne with a Methyl Zirconocene Cation and Subsequent Frustrated Lewis Pair Like Reactivity. Angew. Chem., 125: 13874–13877. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307493
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!