This study was financially supported in part by the Platform for Drug Discovery, Informatics, and Structural Life Science from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) (24105513, Project No. 2304: Advanced Molecular Transformation by Organocatalysts), and JST (ACT-C: Creation of Advanced Catalytic Transformation for the Sustainable Manufacturing at Low Energy, Low Environmental Load). X.H.X. thanks JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for Foreign Researchers. T.O. and H.M. conducted X-ray crystallographic analysis of 5 a.
Stereoselective Synthesis of Vinyl Triflones and Heteroaryl Triflones through Anionic OCvinyl and NCvinyl Trifluoromethanesulfonyl Migration Reactions†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 48, pages 12860–12863, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, X.-H., Taniguchi, M., Wang, X., Tokunaga, E., Ozawa, T., Masuda, H. and Shibata, N. (2013), Stereoselective Synthesis of Vinyl Triflones and Heteroaryl Triflones through Anionic OCvinyl and NCvinyl Trifluoromethanesulfonyl Migration Reactions. Angew. Chem., 125: 12860–12863. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307535
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology). Grant Number: 24105513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!