This work was supported by the Energy Biosciences Institute.
Expanding the Scope of Biomass-Derived Chemicals through Tandem Reactions Based on Oxorhenium-Catalyzed Deoxydehydration†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 49, pages 13143–13147, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Shiramizu, M. and Toste, F. D. (2013), Expanding the Scope of Biomass-Derived Chemicals through Tandem Reactions Based on Oxorhenium-Catalyzed Deoxydehydration. Angew. Chem., 125: 13143–13147. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307564
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!