This work was supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-FG02-06ER15794); and (DE-AC02-06CH11357) for Advanced Photon Source use. MRCAT operations were supported by the Department of Energy and the MRCAT member institutions. Funding for J.T.M., P.J.D., and F.H.R. was provided as part of the Institute of Atom-efficient Chemical Transformations, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Dr. Bruce R. Cooper is acknowledged for assistance with GC–MS; and Dr. Kothanda R. Pichaandi, Dr. Benjamin Wegenhart, and Prof. Christopher Uyeda for helpful discussions.
A Reusable Unsupported Rhenium Nanocrystalline Catalyst for Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of Alcohols through γ-C–H Activation†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 852–855, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Yi, J., Miller, J. T., Zemlyanov, D. Y., Zhang, R., Dietrich, P. J., Ribeiro, F. H., Suslov, S. and Abu-Omar, M. M. (2014), A Reusable Unsupported Rhenium Nanocrystalline Catalyst for Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of Alcohols through γ-C–H Activation. Angew. Chem., 126: 852–855. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307665
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-06ER15794, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!