Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institutes of Health under award number GM46059. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Enantioselective Functionalization of Radical Intermediates in Redox Catalysis: Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Oxytrifluoromethylation of Alkenes†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 48, pages 12887–12890, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, R. and Buchwald, S. L. (2013), Enantioselective Functionalization of Radical Intermediates in Redox Catalysis: Copper-Catalyzed Asymmetric Oxytrifluoromethylation of Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 125: 12887–12890. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307790
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM46059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!