This research was sponsored by the US Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Energy under contract DE-AC05-00OR22725 with Oak Ridge National Laboratory, managed by UT-Battelle, LLC. A portion of this research was conducted at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, which is sponsored at Oak Ridge National Laboratory by the Division of Scientific User Facilities, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy. The JAEA adsorbent was kindly donated for testing by the Japan Atomic Energy Agency. We acknowledge Dr. Tomonori Saito for constructive discussions and advice on ATRP reactions.
Seawater Uranium Sorbents: Preparation from a Mesoporous Copolymer Initiator by Atom-Transfer Radical Polymerization†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13700–13704, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Yue, Y., Mayes, R. T., Kim, J., Fulvio, P. F., Sun, X.-G., Tsouris, C., Chen, J., Brown, S. and Dai, S. (2013), Seawater Uranium Sorbents: Preparation from a Mesoporous Copolymer Initiator by Atom-Transfer Radical Polymerization. Angew. Chem., 125: 13700–13704. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307825
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!