We appreciate the technical support from Dr. Yaodong Liu and An-Ting Chien for the tensile measurements. We thank the financial support provided by the Air Force Office for Scientific Research Grant FA9550-11-1-0233 and Grant FA9550-09-1-0162 (BIONIC Center), and from the Semiconductor Research Corporation Grant 2008J1864.1281.
Written-in Conductive Patterns on Robust Graphene Oxide Biopaper by Electrochemical Microstamping†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 14029–14033, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Hu, K., Tolentino, L. S., Kulkarni, D. D., Ye, C., Kumar, S. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2013), Written-in Conductive Patterns on Robust Graphene Oxide Biopaper by Electrochemical Microstamping. Angew. Chem., 125: 14029–14033. doi: 10.1002/ange.201307830
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Air Force Office for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FA9550-11-1-0233, FA9550-09-1-0162 (BIONIC Center)
- Semiconductor Research Corporation. Grant Number: 2008J1864.1281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!