This work was supported by the NRF grant funded by the Korea government (MSIP) (No. 2007-0056817), the Oxford University Press John Fell fund, and the Royal Society (RG110617).
Asymmetric Total Synthesis of (+)-Bermudenynol, a C15 Laurencia Metabolite with a Vinyl Chloride Containing Oxocene Skeleton, through Intramolecular Amide Enolate Alkylation†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 276–280, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Kim, G., Sohn, T.-i., Kim, D. and Paton, R. S. (2014), Asymmetric Total Synthesis of (+)-Bermudenynol, a C15 Laurencia Metabolite with a Vinyl Chloride Containing Oxocene Skeleton, through Intramolecular Amide Enolate Alkylation. Angew. Chem., 126: 276–280. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308077
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2013
- Korea government. Grant Number: 2007-0056817
- Oxford University Press John Fell fund
- Royal Society. Grant Number: RG110617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!