These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cascade Reactions in Multicompartmentalized Polymersomes†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 150–154, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Peters, R. J. R. W., Marguet, M., Marais, S., Fraaije, M. W., van Hest, J. C. M. and Lecommandoux, S. (2014), Cascade Reactions in Multicompartmentalized Polymersomes. Angew. Chem., 126: 150–154. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308141
R.J.R.W.P. thanks the Dutch Science Foundation (NWO) for funding. M.M. and S.L. thank the French Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche and the Precision Polymer Materials P2M program from the European Science Foundation for funding. J.C.M.v.H. acknowledges funding from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (Gravity program 024.001.035). M. van Eldijk is thanked for help with size-exclusion chromatography measurements.
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Dutch Science Foundation (NWO)
- French Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- European Science Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. Grant Number: 024.001.035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!