Financial support to I.G. by the Department of Education of the Basque Government (“Programa Postdoctoral de Perfeccionamiento de Doctores”) is gratefully acknowledged. Paul Hrvatin is acknowledged for his technical support in product analysis.
Hydrodeoxygenation of the Angelica Lactone Dimer, a Cellulose-Based Feedstock: Simple, High-Yield Synthesis of Branched C7–C10 Gasoline-like Hydrocarbons†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 7, pages 1885–1888, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Mascal, M., Dutta, S. and Gandarias, I. (2014), Hydrodeoxygenation of the Angelica Lactone Dimer, a Cellulose-Based Feedstock: Simple, High-Yield Synthesis of Branched C7–C10 Gasoline-like Hydrocarbons. Angew. Chem., 126: 1885–1888. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308143
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Department of Education of the Basque Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!