This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Transformation by Organocatalysis” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Chiral Copper(II) Phosphate Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Isochromene Derivatives by Sequential Intramolecular Cyclization and Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of o-Alkynylacetophenones†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13526–13530, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Saito, K., Kajiwara, Y. and Akiyama, T. (2013), Chiral Copper(II) Phosphate Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Isochromene Derivatives by Sequential Intramolecular Cyclization and Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of o-Alkynylacetophenones. Angew. Chem., 125: 13526–13530. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308303
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!