This study was supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC 99-2113-M-002-011-MY2 and NSC 101-2113-M-002-013-MY2). C.-W.C. extends gratitude to the Kenda Foundation for the Golden-Jade Fellowship. NHC=N-heterocyclic carbene.
A Di-Substituted Boron Dication and Its Hydride-Induced Transformation to an NHC-Stabilized Borabenzene†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13535–13539, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C.-T., Liu, Y.-H., Peng, S.-M. and Chiu, C.-W. (2013), A Di-Substituted Boron Dication and Its Hydride-Induced Transformation to an NHC-Stabilized Borabenzene. Angew. Chem., 125: 13535–13539. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308385
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2113-M-002-011-MY2, NSC 101-2113-M-002-013-MY2
- Kenda Foundation for the Golden-Jade Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!