These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Effective Pd–Ni2P/C Anode Catalyst for Direct Formic Acid Fuel Cells†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 126–130, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Chang, J., Feng, L., Liu, C., Xing, W. and Hu, X. (2014), An Effective Pd–Ni2P/C Anode Catalyst for Direct Formic Acid Fuel Cells. Angew. Chem., 126: 126–130. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308620
The work in CAS is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2012CB215500, 2012CB932800), the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program, 2012AA053401), the Recruitment Program of Foreign Experts (WQ20122200077), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20933004, 21073180) and the Strategic priority research program of CAS (XDA0903104). The work at EPFL is supported by a grant from the Competence Center for Energy and Mobility (CCEM) in the framework of the Hytech project.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215500, 2012CB932800
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA053401
- Recruitment Program of Foreign Experts. Grant Number: WQ20122200077
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20933004, 21073180
- Strategic priority research program of CAS. Grant Number: XDA0903104
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.