Support from ANR P2N Mechanano, PUF program 20091853, and NIH (grant number CA133697) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank S. De Rossi and V. Georget from the Montpellier RIO imaging platform for assistance in the two-photon microscopy experiments.
Two-Photon-Triggered Drug Delivery in Cancer Cells Using Nanoimpellers†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 51, pages 14058–14062, December 16, 2013
How to Cite
Croissant, J., Maynadier, M., Gallud, A., Peindy N'Dongo, H., Nyalosaso, J. L., Derrien, G., Charnay, C., Durand, J.-O., Raehm, L., Serein-Spirau, F., Cheminet, N., Jarrosson, T., Mongin, O., Blanchard-Desce, M., Gary-Bobo, M., Garcia, M., Lu, J., Tamanoi, F., Tarn, D., Guardado-Alvarez, T. M. and Zink, J. I. (2013), Two-Photon-Triggered Drug Delivery in Cancer Cells Using Nanoimpellers. Angew. Chem., 125: 14058–14062. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308647
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: CA133697
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!