K.P.L. acknowledges MOE Tier II grant “From in situ observation to growth scaling of graphene quantum dots (R-143-000-493-112)”.
Observing High-Pressure Chemistry in Graphene Bubbles†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 219–223, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Lim, C. H. Y. X., Nesladek, M. and Loh, K. P. (2014), Observing High-Pressure Chemistry in Graphene Bubbles. Angew. Chem., 126: 219–223. doi: 10.1002/ange.201308682
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
- MOE. Grant Number: R-143-000-493-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!